Double Facial Cleansing, the Beauty Routine Boom – Double cleansing, which originated in South Korea, continues to cause anger, but do you know when, how, and with which product? If you want your facial skin to look beautiful, healthy, fresh, and smooth, continue reading this blog to find out everything about this innovative beauty routine for k-beauty cosmetics!
What is Double Facial Cleansing?
Here’s all you need to know about duple facial cleansing.
Double facial cleansing is a facial cleansing method that uses two products: oil-based (milk, oil, butter) and aqueous (gel, soap, etc.). The first removes dirt (excessive sebum, makeup, BB cream, sunscreen, pollution, etc.), and the second removes the first remaining water-soluble sweat and other dirt.
This hygiene routine provides deep skin cleaning without altering the hydrophilic lipid layer. This two-part facial doesn’t have to be aggressive, so people with the driest and most sensitive skin can do it perfectly. If you have a combination of oily skin, please use a product with an oily texture! You can use them without problems; you must choose the right one.
How to do a Double Facial Cleansing? Steps in a Double Facial Cleansing
- You can easily remove the waterproof makeup by massaging the oil-based cleanser in a circular motion on your hands. It starts on the face and ends with eye contours, eyelashes, and a neck and décolletage massage. It softens the layer of skin where dead cells accumulate and helps to renew the skin constantly.
- To get rid of everything, it is recommended to use organic cotton muslin or bamboo muslin. It is to respect the earth without producing waste. Moisten with lukewarm water and place on the face.
- Then use a water-based cleaner and rinse with cold water. In this way, it eliminates dead cells and other contaminated particles that accumulate during the day. From the Mediterranean Spirit, we recommend using facial cleansing gels with unique Mediterranean ingredients of natural and organic origin. Your skin will feel additional and clean for 24 hours. If you are one of the people using an electronic facial cleansing device, this is the step you should use it.
- After double cleansing, we recommend using a facial toner to balance your skin’s pH. It also has a moisturizing function, closes pores, and is ready to absorb beauty treatments.
The ideal is to perform double facial cleansing in the morning and at night. This Korean double cleansing can be done anytime, with or without makeup.
Benefits of Duple Facial Cleansing
The benefits of double facial cleansing are:
- Great for all skin types.
- You can deeply clean the skin of the face.
- Makes the skin firm and smooth and smoothes the texture of the skin.
- Reduces acne, acne, and redness in the long run.
- Reduces skin residues (sweat, makeup, etc.).
- It counteracts dull and tired skin and restores the radiance and vitality of the face.
- Enhances the effectiveness of serums, facial creams, and other products.
Best Duple Facemask Cleansing Products
Double Cleansing Step 1: Oily Cleanser
Cleansing oil (cleansing oil, calming cleansing oil, etc.)
As mentioned above, once double facial cleansing is complete, it’s a good idea to use a facial toner to balance the pH of your face. Herbal toner is perfect as it moisturizes, soothes, and brightens the complexion.
What is Heart Rate?
The heart rate or pulse is the rhythm in which the heart beats for a long time. It is usually…
Calisthenics: Definition, Benefits, and Exercises for Beginners
Calisthenics is an increasingly popular exercise practice. It involves excellent resistance. In urban areas, it is shared to see facilities that favor…