Samsung BTS – The Samsung Galaxy BTS Edition reduce in price in India and is currently at Rs. 77,999. The new prices posting on the official Samsung India website. The Galaxy BTS Edition releasing in June alongside the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ BTS. This variant inspires by the Korean pop sensation and comes with a purple back panel. The specs of this variant remain the same as the standard Galaxy. The differences are the boyband logo on the back panel and the preloaded BTS-inspired theme.
Also read : Top iPhone App Development Companies
Samsung Galaxy BTS Edition price cut in India
The Samsung Galaxy BTS Edition is India’s only 128GB storage model with MRP Rs. It was released at 87,999 and is currently listed on the Samsung India website for MRP Rs. It is registered at 77,999. The price has been reduced by Rs 10,000, and we have contacted Samsung to confirm if this is permanent.
Samsung also has Rs. Free EMI options start at 12,999.83, plus 10% instant cashback up to Rs 1,500 on HDFC Bank credit/debit card EMI. Customers can also receive fixed rupees. Minimum trade Rs. 2,000 cashback via Airtel Money/Payments Bank.
Samsung Galaxy BTS Edition Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy BTS Edition runs on Android 10 and has One UI on top. It has a 6.7-inch QHD (1440 x 3200 pixels) Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and is powered by an 8-core Exynos 990 SoC coupled with 8GB of RAM.
For photography, the Galaxy BTS Edition features a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, a 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor with an f/1.8 lens, and a 12-megapixel sensor with the ultra-wide-f lens. /2.2 Lens angle and depth sensor. But, on the forward-facing, there is a 10-megapixel camera inside a punch-hole cutout.
The Samsung Galaxy BTS Edition comes with 128GB of internal storage. Connectivity options include 5G (select markets), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C ports. It also has an in-display fingerprint sensor. This phone packs a 4,500mAh battery that supports fast, wireless, and reverse wireless charging.
This estimates the average/average user’s usage profile.
Strategy Analytics independently evaluated you using pre-release versions of SM-S901, SM-S906, and SM-S908 in default settings using 5G Sub6 networks in the US and UK between 12.08.21–12.20. not). Although, actual battery life will differ depending on your network environment, features and apps you use, frequency of calls and messages, number of charges, and many other factors.
Also read : Another Mobile Phone Plan, Tpcs – 24 of the Best Cell Phone Plans 2022
The main features may differ from the main specifications.
- Battery: Actual battery life will differ depending on the network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of charges, and many other factors.
- Available User Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to operating system storage and software used to execute device functions. User memory varies by carrier and may change after a software upgrade.
- Network: Bandwidth supported by your device may vary by region or service provider.
- Size and weight may vary depending on device configuration and manufacturing process.
- Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.
- Images at the top of the page are simulated with the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra turned upside down for illustrative purposes.
- The image at the top of the page for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is an image viewed from the front with a butterfly graphic wallpaper on the screen for illustration purposes.
- S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold Edition are sold separately. Also, use only the Samsung S Pen Pro or S Pen Fold Edition designed exclusively for the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G. Any S Pen or stylus (including other manufacturers) not for the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G may damage the screen.
- Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Z Filp3 5G are IPX8 rated. IPX8 is based on test conditions of immersion in fresh water up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes. We do not recommend using the beach or swimming pool. Not resistant to dust.
Display Size: 1. Screen size measured diagonally across countries listed in [Square Display Size] is 6.7″ in a complete rectangle. The actual-looking area is smaller due to round corners and camera holes.
Display size: 2. Two Countries listed [Full Rectangle] and [Round Corners Display Size]. Screen size measured diagonally is 6, 7″ entire rectangle, 6.5″ with rounded corners accounted for.
The actual viewable area is smaller due to rounded corners and camera holes—battery capacity (typical): Values tested under typical third-party laboratory conditions. Specific values are estimated average values considering variations in battery capacity between battery samples tested according to IEC 61960 standard Rated (minimum) capacity is 3880 mAh for Galaxy S20, 4370mAh for Galaxy S20+, 4855mAh S20 Ultra for Galaxy. Although, Actual battery life may differ depending on the network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
The Bottom Line
All specifications and descriptions herein may differ from actual product specifications and descriptions. However, Samsung asserts the right to change this document and the products described herein at any time without the obligation to provide notice of such changes. In addition, all features, features, specifications, GUI and other product information, including but not limited to product benefits, design, price, components, performance, availability and functionality, are subject to change without notice or obligation. Screen contents are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
Also read : What is Automotive Technology – Explaining, Designed, Growing Market, And More
About Biceps And Triceps Workout: Triple Threat Arm Attack
Biceps And Triceps Workout – If you have biceps and triceps in your schedule, consider this protection. This exercise is…
All You Need To Know About Yamaha Thr10
Yamaha Thr10 is loaded with essential amp tones and onboard effects Yamaha Thr10 created the Thr10 to combine sound and…
Leave a Reply